- Due to popular demand, Purolator revealed its 2021 limited-edition holiday art boxes today.
- A new collection of emerging Canadian artists representing all provinces and regions developed this year’s boxes.
Canadians can share the holiday spirit with friends and family using the seasonal shipping boxes no wrapping required. The Christmas boxes are available at Purolator Shipping Centers and Mobile Quick Stop sites that provide Purolator Express services throughout the United States.
Purolator encouraged last year’s holiday-box artists to suggest the next generation of exceptional budding artists from their native provinces and territories in the spirit of the season.
Jarett Sitter (Alberta); Tierney Milne (B.C. ); Edreen Cielos (Manitoba); Kate Anfilova (N.B. ); Lily Taylor (N.L. ); Morgan Zoe (N.W.T. ); Rachel Brisson (N.S. ); Kyra Flaherty (Nunavut); Emily Kewageshig (Ont. ); Renee Laprise (Yukon).
Purolator is offering consumers more convenient options to send and receive, in addition to making it easy for Canadians to share the elegantly designed boxes, as it prepares for a 10% increase in the number of packages shipped this Christmas season compared to last year.
This holiday season, Purolator is making it easier for Canadians to ship:
More customer shipping access points are being rolled out, including:
- Over 20 additional package pick-up parcel lockers have been installed in the company’s busiest terminals, providing convenient and secure service 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- More than 30 Quick Stop Kiosks have been established across the country (up from 11 in 2020).
- Condo parcel locker service expanded to over 160 locations around the country, providing condo owners with a convenient place to pick up packages at any time of day or night.
Fast facts about Christmas shipping in 2021:
- Purolator aims to process 54 million items during the peak shipping season (November 1 to December 24), up nearly 10% from 2020.
- Purolator aims to process more than 8 million items during its busiest week of the year, November 29 to December 5, averaging about 1.6 million each day (Monday to Friday), influenced by Black Friday and Cyber Monday. This is a 9% increase over 2020.
- The company aims to process 1.8 million items on its most important day of the year (November 30), which is more than 20% more than in 2020.